DIVEPRO Master Plus 8000 Lumen Video and Photo light
DIVEPRO MASTER PLUS 8000Lm 95 ° LED video diving light
The DIVEPRO MASTER PLUS diving light is a video diving light designed for underwater videographers.
This CREE CXP 2530 LED lamp emits a power of 8000 Lm on High or 4000 Lm on medium which is perfectly suited for underwater video.
The beam angle is 95 ° in water (140 ° in air). Thanks to a color temperature of 5000 ° K and its CRI Ra95, it will give the underwater videographer all the colors present.
A Lithium-ion battery pack gives it 105min of autonomy at full power and 210min at mid power. This video light also incorporates a power variator, ideal for photos.
A USB charger is included and allows a charge in 3hrs with a 3A charger
The ignition is done using a push button which also acts as a dimmer
Waterproof to 100m, the DIVEPRO MASTER PLUS exploration dive lamp is very compact with 123mm long and 65mm in diameter at the front, 51mm at its central
Included in the box :
- 1x DIVEPRO MASTER PLUS dive light
- 1x USB automatic charger
- 1x B06 battery pack
- 2x spare seals
- 1x user manual
- 1x strap
- 1x 25mm ball holder
- DIVEPRO MASTER PLUS dive light
- Light intensity: High 8000 LM, Mid 4000 LM
- Autonomy: 50min / 100min
- Beam angle: 95 ° in water - 140 ° in air
- LED: 1x CREE CXP2530 monoled
- Color temperature: 5000 ° K CRI Ra90
- Rechargeable B06 6800mAh battery pack
- Automatic USB charger included
- Body: aluminum, hard anodized
- Dimensions: 65x51x189mm
- Mass: 860g in air without battery / 420g in water with battery