Hollis Stainless Steel Finger Spool
Hollis Stailess Steel Finger Spool
Finger Spools are most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. Stainless-steel finger spools are as rugged as they come. The Hollis Finger Spool is made from 304 stainless-steel for durability in marine environments.
The Hollis Finger Spool is sized appropriately for both warm or cold-water diving. The finger spool is available with 3-line lengths of 30', 100' and 150' (9.2, 30.5 and 45.74 meters). The finger spools line is durable #24-braided nylon with .073" (1.86mm) diameter and breakage strength of 220 lbs. (99.80 kg). The Hollis Finger Spool includes a stainless-steel double-ended bolt snap.
- Available in 30 ft (9 m), 100 ft (30 m) and 150 ft (45 m)
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Sized appropriately for both warm/cold water
- Includes: SS Spool, Line and SS double ended boltsnap
- Smaller spools for safety and jump reels
- The 30' is often used for GAP reels. Our 100-foot and 150-foot Finger Spool are often used for shooting lift bags or as safety reel
- Small and low profile
- Spool fits drysuit pocket, utility pocket or clipped off to a D-ring
- Holes in the side allow for clipping in the double-ended snap
- Stainless double ended clip included
- #24 white braid cave line
- Also available in ABS plastic