Bare Women Undergarment
Bare SB System Mid Layer Undergarment
BARE understands that a truly memorable dive experience is one to remember because of the dive, not the equipment. That's why they developed the SB SYSTEM. It's a combination of 3 lightweight layers that provide STRETCH and BREATHABILITY, enhancing your overall comfort level so you can focus on the real adventure underwater.
Made from an advanced 4-way stretch breathable compression-resistant, form-fitting, polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece this one-piece mid-layer provides warmth without bulk or heavy lead weight requirements. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver's core temperature to remain stable. Mid-Layer includes moisture management Polartec Power Dry_ Technology that acts as the first stage in moisture movement away from the skin; it then disperses the moisture over a larger surface allowing it to evaporate quickly, this quick-drying characteristic for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable throughout your dive.
Material includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keeps the fabric fresh and provides odour control. High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications. The garment uses flat-seam stitching throughout for comfort and durability.
The garment top is a pull-over that has no bulky closures that restrict stretch. Moulded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing. Top includes a zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID and low profile thumb loops to assist donning. The two-piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for the perfect fit. Specifically designed to be used as part of the SB System or as standalone garments.
Bare SB System Mid Layer Undergarment Specifications
- High 4-Way Stretch Polyester/Spandex Fleece
- Compression Resistant
- Form-Fitting and Reduces Bulk
- Low Buoyancy Characteristics
- Moisture Management Polartec Power Dry® Technology
- Moves Moisture Away/Rapid Drying
- Anti-Microbial Properties Inhibit Bacterial Growth
- Keep the Fabric Fresh, Provide Odor Control
- High Warmth-To-Weight Ratio
- Flat-Seam Stitching Throughout
- Pull-Over Design
- Moulded Comfort Collar Reduces Chaffing
- Zippered Stretch Pocket Right Upper Arm for key/ID
- Low Profile Thumb Loops
- Two-Piece Design for Mix and Match
- Designed for SB System or Standalone Garments
- Lower Body Lighter Weight Fabric Reduce Bulk when Tucked In